Mind set for the medical and bio related courses (various types of exams and their preparation)
- The careers in Biology are broadly classified in to medical, dental, para medical, pharmacy, biotechnology, microbiology and research related courses
- The exams of these streams are both state level and national level.
- The preparation of both levels is done at Dr. Sujata Upadhye’s biology Classes. First the state level text book and cet preparation is done followed by the national level. For national levels there is CBSE syllabus for both 11th and 12th std and the marking scheme is negative.
- For the careers at IISER and Biotechnology one needs to give separate national level entrance examinations.
- The approach for study therefore has to built from 11th standard onwards. The methods of theory and MCQ type exams are different. Hence the preparations are always two folds.
- Starting from a good theory coaching one has to build a very solid information background for both state and national level. The multiple choice questions of variety of types are to be solved.
- Meticulously planned tests at out class help to build the confidence for both levels.
- Regular studies and consistent desire to improve will help student to excel.
One has to get in touch with us during month of April and after the 10th Board examinations are over. The information about the admission date and fees will be informed at that time. Two photographs of the Candidate, advance fees has to be carried at the time of admission. Once the admission is confirmed the candidate is informed about the time table and the course date.